Sony kdl40d3000 bargain!!!

benbfc

Standard Member
Empire Direct ---- Using the sale code:

Code: EM3694

Username: 10percentoff

You can get the Sony kdl40d3000 plus glass display stand plus Sony RDRHXD870B DVD Recorder / Hard Disk Drive with Integrated Dual Digital and Analogue Tuner, 160GB capacity and series link recording function.

For £924!! With a 3 year guarantee on both the electrical items!!!

Got mine this morning!

starling

Standard Member
Empire Direct ---- Using the sale code:

Code: EM3694

Username: 10percentoff

You can get the Sony kdl40d3000 plus glass display stand plus Sony RDRHXD870B DVD Recorder / Hard Disk Drive with Integrated Dual Digital and Analogue Tuner, 160GB capacity and series link recording function.

For £924!! With a 3 year guarantee on both the electrical items!!!

Got mine this morning!

Yeah I've ordered mine this morning too - waiting for a call on delivery. Did they give you a delivery date? Great deal!!

benbfc

Standard Member
waiting for a call, wouldnt expect one until tues, which is fine as cant take collection for 9 days!

bargain indeed

t84

Ordered yesterday, expecting delivery on Saturday!

Got the KDL40D3000 + RDRHXD870B + Glass Stand + 3 Year Warranty for £970!

ChrisGgr

OMG!!!Stock seems to expire so everyone who wants take it!!

fusion1296

Standard Member
Just ordered mine online can collect it any time tomorrow up to 8PM .
anyone know, do you have to transport them upright or can i lay it down in the car ????

billab

Standard Member
Hi all

Just ordered mine for pickup tomorrow. As per fusion1296, can I lay it down in the car?

zulm

thanks for the heads up fusion1296, the price has gone back up to £950 now but i did manage to order it online (twice! ) and both times the order failed to complete online - comet did send an email out saying to ring them tomorrow to complete the order over the phone. so im hoping so still get it for that price :D otherwise as a backup i have reserved one at the nearest store too (which happens to be about 15 miles out) :D

can I lay it down in the car?

as i understood this LCDs tvs you can lay down flat but plasmas are recommended to transported upright, so should be ok with the d3000

LukeT

Standard Member
I was looking at the 32D3000 but when i seen that comet offer on the 40D300 i couldn't resist! :D Probably too big for my room as its only 6 by 8 but £699 you cant complain. Picking it up later tonight. Thanks Fusion for the heads up :thumbsup:

fusion1296

Standard Member
HI All ,
collected mine tonight ,fitted in the car upright , i havent unpacked it yet , got tomorrow off so will set it up tomorrow , i was considering the 32 inch at first but at that price went for the 40 , i have been told they will be discontinued soon but at that price i still feel its a bargain .:) you can wait forever for the next model .

zulm

Ended up picking mine up, been setting it up and has been really good so far. Now to find all those setting threads :eek: thanks again fusion1296 :clap:

Tweed88

Standard Member
Hi All

Does anyone know where I can pick one of these up cheap at the moment? Would like it with a 5 yr warranty if possible.

Tips most appreciated.

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom