Sony kdl32v5500 or Pana TX-L32S10?

Barkerooney

Standard Member
:lease:

Hi all

Both these tvs appear to offer similar qualities and are around the same kind of money. I want to put a 32" tv in the bedroom for watching freeview in the evenings and for my lad to play on his xbox. Are there any obvious distinctions between these two, or have they been superseeded by something better for the money (approx £489/£499 on Amazon). Many thanks for any advice/experience any members might have of these sets.:)

discover

they both pretty much the same, personally i think the sony has better blacks/overall contrast, not too sure on motion handling for both :rolleyes:
worth noting the panny has an SD card reader - useful if you have a camera which supports SD memory or a mobile phone with micro SD (will need an SD adapter).
go into a store near you and get a good look at both and go for the one which you feel is better overall.

Barkerooney

Standard Member
In the end I opted for the Philips PFL7404 which is a superb set - great picture which makes tv look lifelike. Good sound and very light too. Good luck.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom