• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sony KDL32T2800 - where can i find reviews

Dominic

I am getting a replacement TV my old one died, the insurance company have given me a couple of models, an old "S" series Sony (KDL32S2530) and when I queried it they have come up with a KDL32T2800.

Both of the these sets are NOT on the current Sony or Sony Style website, the later only gets 8 search hits from Google, doesn’t feel me with confidence, the only site I can see selling it is Comet, the same retailer replacing my TV !!!Is there even a “T” series for the 32, Sony.co.uk have a 26” “T” series but nothing else.

question, has anyone had experience of either of these models, IE details of the specs etc.
If not am within my rights to ask for the cash value and then choose a TV that i would want to watch ? rather than letting the bean counter in an insurance firm decide which one i should be given based on a list of models that haven’t sold...

any help would be good, i am without a TV, at the moment, and im not letting the kids burn out the bulb on the projector for NickJr

ChrisGgr

Distinguished Member
The Sony T2800 series are EXACTLY THE SAME MODELS with the Sony S3000 which you can find it at any shop.The T2800 must be a dixons group exclusive model!!

ChrisGgr

Distinguished Member
nope,I reccomended you the 32D3000

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom