Sony KDL32R433 vs LG LN575V (32")

ceacer

Novice Member
Following this thread I am looking for better alternatives to the LG LN575V in the 32" model.

LG LN575V vs Samsung ??? | AVForums

I don't know anything about Sony TVs but the dealer recommended me the Sony given my specifications:
built in wifi
prefer full HD
min 100hz

I would also like to be able to record to USB.

I was told the Sony TV is a new model and it will be in full HD. But online I see it written in both full HD and HD ready. Can anyone confirm what is correct? I don't know anything about Sony TVs and can't find any reviews about this model. Does it have any extra features compared to the LG?

The reason I am holding back on the LG model is because of the problems with the black color in dark rooms. I am still not sure how big a problem this would be. I have previously had 2 LG TVs and not experienced it with any of those.

jesus123

Novice Member
As the lg uses an ips panel the black levels are not quite as good a panels sony uses in most of it's 2013 sets. i have the 42 inch version of the lg and tbh i'm perfectly happy with it and i find the smart options really good. as for the sony, well if budget permits i'd rather go with the 650 series or the panasonic e6b as i don't think the r series looked that good when i saw it in the flesh

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom