Sony KDL-V32A12U or KDL-V32A12?

B

bigboy_lcd

Does anyone know the difference or if there is a difference with the version that has a "U" at the end?:confused:

I'm sorry if this has been asked before. When I looked at reviews for this LCDs with the "U" on avforums, it gets 10/10, the one without "U" gets 8/10.

Thanks!

matJ

Standard Member
They're the same, so you could take the average making it 9/10 or refer to the the 'what hi-fi' rating which is 3/5....the decision is yours!! :) im not sure why the V40 gets 5/5 though if the V32 is 3/5, as I presume the picture quality would be the same, maybe its more value for money???

Hudbox

matJ said:
They're the same, so you could take the average making it 9/10 or refer to the the 'what hi-fi' rating which is 3/5....the decision is yours!! :) im not sure why the V40 gets 5/5 though if the V32 is 3/5, as I presume the picture quality would be the same, maybe its more value for money???

What Hi Fi, have stated that the V32 they reviewed was a faulty pre production model, and they plan to revisit the review at a later date. It's been mentioned a few times in this forum. So ignore the 3/5 score. Base your judgement on the V40 review instead. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom