• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sony KDL-46Z5800- reconfigure AV1 conection

stewart45

Standard Member
Just purchased the above, I have a PVR conected to AV1, when Im watching the TV and the PVR kicks in to start recording something the TV automaticaly switches to the AV1 imput, is there anyway of reconfiguring the socket so it is only available when selected and not automatic, can't see anything in the setup

ricki

Established Member
Just purchased the above, I have a PVR conected to AV1, when Im watching the TV and the PVR kicks in to start recording something the TV automaticaly switches to the AV1 imput, is there anyway of reconfiguring the socket so it is only available when selected and not automatic, can't see anything in the setup

Can you kindly tell me/us where you got the above and price of the above. ta

ricki

Established Member
sorry i forgot to answer your question, in my opinion i will say remove the PVR from AV1 input to another inputs i.e AV2 e.t.c. You can read about this in the manual anyway.

stewart45

Standard Member
sorry i forgot to answer your question, in my opinion i will say remove the PVR from AV1 input to another inputs i.e AV2 e.t.c. You can read about this in the manual anyway.
Thanks for that, to answer your question, purchased from 1stAudiovisual £1598

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom