Sony KDL-43W805C for £599 @ Amazon Marketplace

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by iamyou, Jun 22, 2015.

1. iamyou

iamyou
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sony KDL-43W805C for £599 @ Amazon Marketplace

Came across this whilst looking for a TV for the bedroom, its 2015 model, most retailing this for £649 with a soundbar, this does not include that, great offer for those like me who don't want a cheap soundbar for the hell of it.

2. iamyou

iamyou
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Same seller has listed the none 3D model Sony KDL-42W755 for ~£573, also a bargain to be fair. Trying to explain the benefits of having a 3D TV (Better panel etc,) to the wife seems to be an uphill battle. Any key points anyone can share?

3. Snowtrouper

Snowtrouper
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    Not much I can offer regarding the difference between the 3D and standard panels. I do have the 50inch 3D version though and I think by most peoples standards it is a very good TV. I have my PC and consoles running through it, all out the surround system and it's working brilliantly. I expect the smaller models will have an even more impressive picture given that the same amount of pixels are fit into the smaller frame.

I'm finding the controls stick every so often, for about 30 seconds which is annoying but liveable.

Before this set I had a Panasonic VT30 plasma. This set knocks the socks off it.

4. iamyou

iamyou
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ended up buying the W755 model. I have to say, awesome service by the company, I needed it delivered ASAP and they did it next day for free.

WAA Electronics have my future custom. It helps that they have very competitive pricing, but the service alone, commendable!