• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

SONY KDL-32W5500U - Is there a better TV than this.

DarkChaos001

Standard Member
I have been searching the internet for a few weeks now for a 32" 1080p TV. My budget is £450 and I have come across this model at exactly £449.99. :thumbsup:

I have done many comparisons between this TV and other 32" TV's from Samsung, LG, Panasonic and Toshiba and it seems that the Sony always comes out on top.

I have also read many reviews on the Sony KDL-32W5500U and it seems to have a higher customer rating compared to the newer Sony TV's.

I just want to know if you would recommend this TV or if there is a better TV you can suggest.

HELP :lease:

Thanks in advance :)

ChrisGgr

Distinguished Member
well other than the new model 32EX503 which replaces the 32W5500 and is indeed better than the older one(where did you read that the older one is better?),its imo a cracking offer!

DarkChaos001

Standard Member
I have read some bad reviews for that particular model off reevoo and amazon.co.uk :rolleyes: and I'm not really bothered about the internet tv as you have to buy a dongle to make it wireless. With all that aside, do you think its worth the price?

ChrisGgr

Distinguished Member
no no really,I dont want to push you for the new model,but believe me,its better than 32W5500,but also the clearance price of 32w5500 is unbeatable

DarkChaos001

Standard Member
well thanks for your opinion and the help but i've just found out I can get a furtherr 50 quid off so i'm definitely buying the 32w5500u.
Thanks anyway. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom