Sony KDL-32V2000 sound improvements

JG1

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi, i was looking to buy something to enhance the sound quality of my Sony 32v2000. Has anybody got a cinema or speaker set up they would recommend? Looking to spend up to 300 pounds.

Thanks

I have been looking at this too for my 40V2000. The TV is just lacking any bass, so I was looking at the Toshiba sub that is designed to fit onto the back of the Toshiba LCD's. Not sure whether this would work, but it looks as if it could be an option.

Buying a £1700 TV and not spending a little bit for a surround sound system to couple it with seems like a waste to me. Especially since you can get a perfectly decent SSS for a couple hundred quid these days. And it adds SO much to the experience it's not even funny.

JG1 said:
Hi, i was looking to buy something to enhance the sound quality of my Sony 32v2000. Has anybody got a cinema or speaker set up they would recommend? Looking to spend up to 300 pounds.

Thanks

Another make? Why didn't you notice this before you bought it?1200/1440+300 pounds you are joking and lets not discus the PQ ,….better to be had out there.

Actually I think LCD TVs having pretty average built in speakers is now the norm across all brands - and it's not very easy to check for sound in a loud store anyway.

I use the Yamaha RX-V457 (700€) along with the 32V2000. I normally don't use the TV internal speakers.

My oppinion: Having this display and not coupling it with a proper home cinema is like having a garden without flowers... :hiya:

Greets.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom