Sony KDFE50A12U again!!!

M

methos

Hi Guys,

I'm interested in buying the above mentioned Sony. I'm gonna be relocating back to the UK from Germany in a few months. I've looked at the sites and compared and as far as I can see the KDFE50A12U is the UK version of the KDFE50A11E. I can get the 11E out here in Germnay for just under €1500 which at the moment is £1000. I was just wondering if anyone could maybe point me in the direction of a dealer, be it an internet site or phone number, who could also offer me this price. I'm going to be having all my stuff shipped over anyway so I won't have any more expenses in shipping the tv over from Germany if necessary.

The cheapest price I've been able to find up to now is £1300. And a £300 saving is more than welcome :smashin:

Cheers,

Methos.

M

methos

Hi,

no, the 11e does have a built in dvb-t tuner going by the german homepage.

Although going by quite a few threads i could get the TV for £1200 with stand and delivery, which at the end of the day is a pretty good price.Might be worth paying the little bit extra and not having to transport it all that way and risk damaging it.

Thanks,

Methos

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom