1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony kdfe50a12 - Sky+ Setup

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by ColinL, Oct 25, 2005.

1. ColinL

ColinL

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone confirm what the Sky+ Remote Control setup code is for this TV model? I can't seem to get the Sky+ remote to operate the volume control?

2. logiclee

logiclee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +229
    Hi Colin,

I got your mail but I may as well reply here and in your fan noise thread. :smashin:

I haven't tried to set the Sky+ remote up yet, I need to dig the Sky+ instructions. :)

I've just been too busy with work. I've also got a Denon 1920 coming this week to set up.
    And my mum has ordered a 50A12, Denon 1920DVD and a Denon 2106 Receiver. I'll have to set that up.
    And the plumber is coming this weekend to change the bathroom.

I'll have to fit in some time to watch my own TV. :)

Cheers
    Lee

3. ColinL

ColinL

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks mate,
    Did the same myself tonight and got the remote setup correctly. Still a bit concerned about the fan noise. Contacted the Sony Centre and I've to pop into theirs and see if the noise is comparable (how I do that in a shop front with all the rest of the kit is beyond me???).
    No quibbles though, if I'm not happy they will swap it out.

I have to agree with you though Lee, the picture quality on this thing is great. I suffer from the dreaded rainbows hence it ruled out a DLP (and the Mrs didnt like the Samsung styling!)

I think I'm going to invest in a Samsung 850 HDMi DVD player though to improve viewing even more so :)