Sony-KDFE50A12 incher on e-bay

I nearly bought one, just waiting to find out if it includes the stand though as its not mentioned.
What does the MANUFACTURERS GRADE A mean as well? Is it a return or something?

This guy is actually a reputable Sony shop in Glasgow and I've got stuff from him before. Wish I had £800 to spare. :(

CaPo, it says "stand not included" at the top of the details.
Manufacturers Grade A means a return that has been fully checked/fixed, maybe had a fault or may just have proved unsuitable for some reason.

Ah, cheers. never noticed.
Just bought one, and found a stand in the classifieds. :)

Did'nt think about the stand I dou't it will have one .... NO worrys I have one of the Old school stands that I picked up last month for £45 again on e-bay.

As for my 42 inch sony I'll be selling that to my house mates as I move out to my flat. What do you think would be a fair price for a 42SX300U £400 ?

Great I feel good having passed on this info

Plus I got one myself

Plus I've sold my old one for £500

Net cost to me £369 for upgrade to HD 50 inch Sony

Oh crud....

Just snapped up the last one.

I hope it's ok...:confused:

Anyone know where I can get a stand from?

have you seen this feedback

appalling check out avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21385

Well hopefully all will be ok....

There is loads of good feedback about them compared to bad...

I will let you know!!

Ill hopefully be picking mine up tommorow morning, ill let you know if alls ok once set up.

I'll be watching with interest. good luck

Ive just been into the store to pay for mine. Seems like a decent shop and the staff were helpful.
Unfortunately there warehouse closed at 1, so ill be picking it up tommorow morning now.

darn it you'll have yours 48 hours before me arrrrr

DVD upscaling what dvd/DVD Recorder to match this TV

Also whats the best way to connect the sky+

I reckon RGB Scart for the Sky+, thats what ill be using for my NTL.
Not sure on dvd, my 360 will be taking care of that over component for now, until I get an hdmi gfx card for my pc then that will do the upscaling. (Will be using s-vid for pc just now, dunno what the quality will be like.)

Can you confurm that X box 360 does not have hdmi connection

from what i've read I tought it did and it also acts as an upscaler

There is no hdmi currently available for 360, though there is talk of one in the future. I dont think anything definate has been confirmed yet though.
It also does not upscale dvd's. I think they are output at 576p through component.
Games are supposed to look fantastic at 720p or 1080i though.

Thanks I was thinking of getting an x box as a dvd upscaler. I have a DVD recorder and don't really want this and a DVD player

Any Ideas for a DVD Rec that will upscale and replace my Phillips DVDR 75

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom