Sony KDFE50A12 Delivery

bccsl

Novice Member
Has anyone who's ordered one of these set's from Empire Direct got a delivery date yet?
I've got one on order wih them and was just wondering if anyone had heard when they might have stock.
Thanks

I

irishdude2006

hey, i was looking at the rptv's, the sony KF-42SX300 or the KF-50SX300,

but then i noticed the KDF-E50A11E,

so im a little confuised as far as im aware their both 3lcd rptv's right? if so
which is the new models..? are these the baravia 3lcd rptv's? sorry about the stupid questions any help is very appricated as im a complete noob at this stuff especially the rptv's..

thanks again

I

irishdude2006

basically what the newiest best etc sony rptv out now? im from ireland obviously so im not sure which models are available but ill order it from germany.

thanks again guys

Audionyx

Your best bet is to pick up the phone and contact sales stating that since you ordered your set, you have observed that other people have taken delivery of theirs. Threatening to cancel your order usually wakes a sales team up!

Unfortunately today, one needs to exercise an assertive attitude to achieve results!

Good luck

LV426

Administrator
Staff member
The "SX" is the older series, now replaced. I gather they aren't HD compliant. If that's not an issue, then they should be available at very reduced prices.

I

irishdude2006

cheers whats the difference between the

KDF-E50A11E and the KDF-E50A12

logiclee

irishdude2006 said:

One is the Irish model and the other the English model. The difference is in the tuners I believe.

Cheers
Lee

Orchard Rebel

Standard Member
irishdude2006 said:

I've the A11E model (bought it in Cork). It has two tuners (analogue and digital), with a slot for a freeview card in the back.

Logiclee, is it the same for the UK model? If so, I think they are identical.

Samshing TV for the price (€1,999) :thumbsup: .

dragon76

Standard Member
Is there a supply issue with the KDFE50A12? I've just rang around (local Sony centre, Robert Whyte) even looked at Argos website - all are stating delivery of around 5-6 weeks :eek:

If anyone knows anywhere I can get one let me know, I'm in Northamptonshire.

Sony centre rrp £1399 said they could go to £1250 but only with 1yrs warranty and extra £50 for delivery. Would have to wait 6 weeks though :thumbsdow

Bat-man

dragon76 said:
Is there a supply issue with the KDFE50A12? I've just rang around (local Sony centre, Robert Whyte) even looked at Argos website - all are stating delivery of around 5-6 weeks :eek:

If anyone knows anywhere I can get one let me know, I'm in Northamptonshire.

Sony centre rrp £1399 said they could go to £1250 but only with 1yrs warranty and extra £50 for delivery. Would have to wait 6 weeks though :thumbsdow
Comet had plenty in the other day.

S

spork

Dixons had the RPTV but no stands so are shipping TVs first with stands to be shipped as they come in

mine is arriving before 2pm today hopefully

Bat-man

spork said:
Dixons had the RPTV but no stands so are shipping TVs first with stands to be shipped as they come in

mine is arriving before 2pm today hopefully
Have fun putting the stand together! :eek:

S

spork

well it here shame i've got to get back to work, play time tonight can't wait

Trending threads

Trending threads

Top Bottom