Sony KDF-50E2010TNS

david230

Novice Member
Heres a link to the new model, available at avwow.com

http://www.avwow.com/product/product_details.php?id=347

I did originally order the KDF-E50A12U but I have today had a call from avwow.com to inform me that the a12 model is discontinued but, I could have the new 2006 model (see link) for the same price as the old. Which was under a grand!!

The main differences apparently are that it will have 2 x HDMI sockets and better brightness. At the same price providing its same PQ the rest is a massive +!!!

I should with anyluck receive the telly at the end of the month.

I am over the moon and cannot wait!!

quarryfied

Banned
david230 said:
Heres a link to the new model, available at avwow.com

http://www.avwow.com/product/product_details.php?id=347

I did originally order the KDF-E50A12U but I have today had a call from avwow.com to inform me that the a12 model is discontinued but, I could have the new 2006 model (see link) for the same price as the old. Which was under a grand!!

The main differences apparently are that it will have 2 x HDMI sockets and better brightness. At the same price providing its same PQ the rest is a massive +!!!

I should with anyluck receive the telly at the end of the month.

I am over the moon and cannot wait!!
Well done, i wish i'd waited for this one now because i'll now have to buy a hdmi switcher, oh well you live and learn.

Aitch_Kay

Standard Member
Superb !!

How does it have better brightness though ..... I thought it had the same guts as the old version ?

david230

Novice Member
Aitch_Kay said:
Superb !!

How does it have better brightness though ..... I thought it had the same guts as the old version ?
You'll have to bare with me on that one. Its only what I've read elsewhere on here and also what avwow have told me..

I "think" it uses the wega processing engine but this is something I'm not entirely sure on. I'll be able to let you know for sure in a couple of weeks hopefully!!

Top Bottom