• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sony KD75xh9005bu

Dougw500

Novice Member
Please can anyone help I have a sony "kd75xh9005bu which i have had about 3 weeks when connected to skyQ uhd I get a flash across the screen about every 3 minutes I have the hdmis all set to enhance I have changed the hdmi cable and sky fitted anther new sky box today but still the same and it’s also the same which ever hdmi socket I use also tonight it has started doing the same on my 4K Fire stick any ideas.
many thanks

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
It’s sounding like a faulty TV. Does it happen on all sources through different inputs?

Dougw500

Novice Member
Took the tv back to Costco yesterday the guy said he had 4 back with the same problems in last couple of days so might be that batch manufactured August 2020 this is the 75inch version

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom