Sony kd65xh9296& kd65xh9005 £949

charlton111

Established Member
Reaction score
At currys with code 150TVSAVE, kd65xh9296 instock 9005 ten/21days, there is problems with currys site at moment took me ages to actually pay, richer sounds won't price match

Went for it as well big problem with Currys took the money but not confirmed order. Webpage now down...

Went for it as well big problem with Currys took the money but not confirmed order. Webpage now down...
Same here as I pressed confirm with the visa bit it crashed then said down for maintenance,they have been having problems all day which was commfered ia webchat, but did get confirmation via email later, have you checked email

Same here as I pressed confirm with the visa bit it crashed then said down for maintenance,they have been having problems all day which was commfered ia webchat, but did get confirmation via email later, have you checked email

Yes got the confirmation through now after some.sweating. Good deal that with the discount code in the end.

About time, in the USA its been sub $1000 since prime day. Thanks for posting.

And this just proves the cost-cuttings compared to the previous XF9005.

About time, in the USA its been sub $1000 since prime day. Thanks for posting.

And this just proves the cost-cuttings compared to the previous XF9005.

You did predict it would go down soon. 👍 Thank you for your help and advice Dodge it's appreciated.

Just ordered mine not keen on Currys but needed the 2 position stand but with my discount on currys gift cards came to £873 so cant complain

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom