Bargain Expired Sony KD55A1 reduced all the way down to £2499

It's been £2,500 before so it's a perfectly plausible price but I have no experience with the retailer.

omg even better, if you use code SAVE150 it brings it down to 2349, surely the cheapest its ever been??? :O

No idea how tempted I am by that
Other consideration was the pana 55

Sorry time syncs not playing ball.
Price has also gone up a lot too

Would’ve have purchased at that price too

How is the Sony worth so much more than the LG? It doesn't even have HDMI 2.0 on every socket.

Be nice to have the price back.
Anyone know of where the pana may be cheaper

The LG B7/C7 can be had for around £1.5k, don't think Sony A1 is worth £1k extra.

Last edited:
The LG B7/C7 can be had for around £1.5k, don't think Sony A1 is worth £1k extra.
Of course not, same panel that LG use and it has a worser OS.

People keep forgetting that you pay more for a Sony because of the acoustic surface. It's the reason I picked it over the B/C7. Perfectly fine to go with the LG if you have a separate sound system.

People keep forgetting that you pay more for a Sony because of the acoustic surface. It's the reason I picked it over the B/C7. Perfectly fine to go with the LG if you have a separate sound system.
Yeah but still most who buy oled will have or will buy a separate sound system, most people went for the sony because of better picture processing but I hate android OS with a passion.

Just looking at this tv and wondered if a sound bar can be used with it?
It can but most people who go for the Sony do so because they want to use the acoustic surface speakers built in.
If you plan on using a soundbar go for a LG and save over a grand.

Isn’t the E7 more of a comparison to the A1, which brings the price a lot closer. From my perspective it’s good to have a decent built in sound on the tv because I don’t always want to fire up the av kit just to watch Corrie St :)

Isn’t the E7 more of a comparison to the A1, which brings the price a lot closer. From my perspective it’s good to have a decent built in sound on the tv because I don’t always want to fire up the av kit just to watch Corrie St :)
First world problems: having to press an extra button!

Not even that if you use a Logitech Harmony remote :)
Might have had the budget for one if I'd won a 9002 rather than having to buy one!! :) :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom