1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony Kd32dx50

Discussion in 'TVs' started by mk, Sep 18, 2003.

1. mk

mk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Does anyone have any details or picture of this SONY TV KD32DX50?? Looks like a new model but no details..

2. oregon

oregon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It is new and replaces the current DX40 model. Apparently, it will be released sometime during October. I can't tell you a whole lot more, but Unbeatable do have it listed on their site.

I also noticed that the NX200 IDTV series is due to replaced at the same time. The imaginatively titled NX300 looks remarkably similar to the forthcoming HQ100 series.

One thing's for sure, Sony will be really shaking up their CRT range over the next few months.

3. didgit

didgit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    why is that ?
    can you tell me the difference between KD32DX40 and KD32DX50, the 40 is discontinued therefore there's a few bargains about, just wondering if the 50 is better in any way ??

4. jaymac

jaymac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +138
    2 scarts only 1 is rgb and virtual dolby Looked at ithem both today text is much faster on the 50 but design ugly also seems the same as40 cannot wach analogue while recording digital