1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sony KD28DX51U problems.

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by loofer, Feb 13, 2005.

1. loofer

loofer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Hi, i was having a few issues with this set and wondered if there were any simple fixes.

1) the geometry id off on 4:3 pictures, the right side of the screen is squashed, this disappears when you go to widescreen but then you obviously chop off parts of the picture.

2) When i store channels in my favourites list they are wiped when i turn the set off and back on.

Are these common issues?

2. Cynthia 7

Cynthia 7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi loofer,

Go to Google and put up Sony KD28DX51U problem. This will bring up just one page. The first item is from Digital Spy Forum and you need to click on this. There is some discussion there about favourite channels disappearing on this television Maybe you can find some help there.

Good luck

3. Cynthia 7

Cynthia 7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I thought I should mention this. When you are looking at the Digital Spy Forum, make sure loofer that you click on the reply from Sony which is shown in red in the post from Sweet FA on 24.1.05. This gives you a solution for your disappearing channels. Hope it works for you.

4. loofer

loofer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Thanks for the feedback Cynthia, i think the favourites thing is sorted, i just need to get on top of the screen geometry, maybe i'll try the service menu.