Sony KD-55XD9305 best deal

den123

Established Member
Reaction score
hi guys where is the best place to get the best deal as have checked the net all the same price its like price fixing
Sony KD-55XD9305

It's not really price fixing, just that's it is such a new TV that everywhere releases it at its recommended price. Where abouts are you in the country? We offer it at £1999.99 with a free Blu Ray player (or money off an alternate product) plus 5 year guarantee and free delivery and set up, which is a very good deal at the moment. Stunning TV by the way, been immensely popular already and absolutely gorgeous design

hi iam in devon everyone is giving free dvd player and 5 year warrantee i can get 5% off plus free dvd player up to yet is the best i can get it for thanks

3week ago someone was selling it at 1800 went to buy one sold out

Where in Devon are you? By pure chance I am located in Devon also. Where did you see it for £1800 as that does see, awfully cheap for a new set

Did you want the Blu Ray player, or would you rather have something else with it?

Not interested in the blue ray player looking for the best price for tv

If you wanted to pm me I can look into the best possible price for you. I am not in work tomorrow but can do some number crunching on Saturday and get in touch

Sony Centre, so you get the official Sony 5 year warranty and we have our own team of installers, we don't farm out to any third party whatsoever

Like I said I can get it for £1900 free blue ray player

How did you get the deal did you just ask for discount?

the price you see is rrp price they can sell it cheaper and still make a profit

on the 09/04/2016 this tv was selling at 1799.95

Secured one for £1799 no extras trading in a scrap tv that's lying in the garage.

Deal suits me as I would only sell on the blu Ray player etc as not required.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom