1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony KD-32DX200 or Toshiba 32ZP48

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by red16v, Aug 24, 2004.

1. red16v

red16v

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Does anyone have any constructive opinions on either of these two sets? My Panasonic PD30 order is 'frustrated' and I'm torn between these two replacements. Kind regards, yt.

2. General_P

General_P
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am stuck trying to decide between these two as well, it seems to be there are very few reviews or people with the 32ZP48.

3. mdinch

mdinch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  4. red16v

red16v

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks for the links, there seems to be a general shortage of information on the Toshiba - I think it's a new model - the Toshiba site doesn't have much info really. Thanks again - regards, yt.

5. builder

builder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm in the same boat, I assume the P48 is the same technically as the old P38 but dressed up in sexy new outfit, have any of you peeps come across the P46 ? I understand this to be a limited edition model that does not have the external speakers or speaker outputs.

Why do they make the Sonys so damm big ?? are they trying to force the flatscreen market.

Any info you find on the PQ of the P46/48 would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

builder

6. hamphlet

hamphlet
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello Red, I don't know what you mean by 'frustrated' but if you mean you can't get hold of one, then I think you'll find yourself in the same boat with the 32zp48. I guess there's not much info around because very few people have actually got one yet. I've had one on order for a couple of weeks and I've been told it might be at least another week yet. Ho hum. Once it arrives I'll be posting my first impressions, for what they're worth.

Cheers