1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony IP7 (bluetooth) drivers

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by monkeyleader, Apr 12, 2003.

1. monkeyleader

monkeyleader

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +90
    Hey all,

Ive got an IP7, but seem to have lost the drivers - any ideas where I could get these from ?

Also what do people use for movie making - Pinacle ?

ta,

monkey

2. nunew33

nunew33
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Lytham St Annes, where people are put out to grass
    Ratings:
    +2
    Wrong forum for moviemaking, but Ill answer your question anyway.

Have both Adobe Premier andMedia Studio Pro on my PC. I have a Radeon AIW for capture.

Adobe Premier is very feature rich but no intuitive. MSP is much easier for the novice and has some nice touches (such as when you preview it saves the processed segment and uses it in the final print, where as adobe reprosses everything).

Have used it so far for taking Hi8 sequences and reediting and outputing to aVHS recorder. But after getting hold of Vivitar CD-Rs that work with my Sony 735 DVD player will no start authoring VideoCDs in anger. Will most probably use MSP for this process for ease of use, but will make the investment in learning adobe).

As an example, I did an intro segment for a mates wedding video a while ago. In MSP it took me 10 minutes to get a sequence of jpegs peeling back, to the Music of Pachabels cannon, ending with rotating text that gradually increases in size saying " Wedding video", finallyit ends with a great thud sound and "UNCUT" appears across everything. Its no exageration that the whole 4 minute intro took 10 minutes to assemble (and twice that to render). I tried doing it in adobe first but couldnt find the still transitions or text functions quickly enough.

I use www.vcdhelp.com to find out which codecs to use.

3. monkeyleader

monkeyleader

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +90
    sorry for the wrong forum - but this was not an answer to my question .. Im looking for drivers for the ip7, I have video editing software, but my PC, via firewire, does not pick up the camera ....