Sony HXD 770 Recorder

W

WI-TECH

Since the analouge signal was switched off (Caradon Hill transmitter) and everything had to be re-tuned - all channels are present on the machine's tuner, with full signal strngth, BUT many of the EPG listings are missing - so of course I can't set it to record future prog's. The guys at our local Plymouth Sony shop say that many people have reported the same problem but they can't offer a solution?

Any ideas / sugestions much appreciated.

ramjet

Banned
digital epg or guideplus epg ? or both epg,s ?

please be more specific , thanks

lotsatoys

Since the analouge signal was switched off (Caradon Hill transmitter) and everything had to be re-tuned - all channels are present on the machine's tuner, with full signal strngth, BUT many of the EPG listings are missing - so of course I can't set it to record future prog's. The guys at our local Plymouth Sony shop say that many people have reported the same problem but they can't offer a solution?

Any ideas / sugestions much appreciated.
My 870 had epg info missing after dso.I did a factory reset and re-run the installation routine and voila,info populated the epg.
This deletes all your settings,IIRC so make a note of your set-up before doing this. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom