• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sony HX100V Bridge camera no stock in UK

jackswan

Standard Member
Been trying to find someone who stocks this camera after hearing that quite a few people in the UK have it.
Jessops after initially having stock have none with it being on back order and a 28 day lead time.
Sony Centres have it due in on the 23ed June.

Problem is I am off on holiday to the US on June 1st and that is what I need it for.

Possibly would be able to order it from Best Buy in the US and pick up at a store in Florida. But what are the differences? Obviously the charger might only be 110v rather than our dual voltage ones. Any others?

But I could go for an alternative camera. Any suggestions? Originally looked at the Fuji HS20 but there are problems with it such as overheating and poor video performance.

cheers
julian

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom