Question Sony HVR-Z7 HDV Camcorder a lens

abbeyvideo

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi all I own a Sony HVR-Z7 HDV ... i know an old baby now but its going great, but latley i had a lens prob,i also have a spare Sony HVR-Z7 HDV that i might use for a back up, can I just swap the lens of my back up cam to my better one i know its got a an interchangeable lens system my qustion is will it work on my other cami sent it to Sony but it would cost a lot to replace the lens

Joe

Hi all I own a Sony HVR-Z7 HDV ... i know an old baby now but its going great, but latley i had a lens prob,i also have a spare Sony HVR-Z7 HDV that i might use for a back up, can I just swap the lens of my back up cam to my better one i know its got a an interchangeable lens system my qustion is will it work on my other cami sent it to Sony but it would cost a lot to replace the lens

Joe
Its a bit confusing you say you have 2 Sony HVR-Z7s and one is a spare that you may use for backup,if you have 2 of the same cameras the lenses are same so can be used on either.
Sony HVR-Z7E Camcorder Review | Trusted Reviews

Thank you Chrishull3 yes it was confusing i was typing on my phone, but thank you for you reply, yes i own to sony z7s one has a bit of a focus problem sony said it would need a new lens and would cost 2.000 euro to fix, i dont have that kinda cash at the moment, my other one is a great cam less hrs on and thats why i might just swap the lens , i prob dont need to reset or anything what do you think ? so thank you for a your reply

Joe

Thank you Chrishull3 yes it was confusing i was typing on my phone, but thank you for you reply, yes i own to sony z7s one has a bit of a focus problem sony said it would need a new lens and would cost 2.000 euro to fix, i dont have that kinda cash at the moment, my other one is a great cam less hrs on and thats why i might just swap the lens , i prob dont need to reset or anything what do you think ? so thank you for a your reply

Joe
Just change the lens,they were great cams ,all the best.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom