• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sony HT SS1300 Home theatre system + turntable

creative_ltu

Standard Member
Hi to all. I am new at his forum . My girlfriend wants a turntable to listen hers old vinyl records and I would like to get home cinema system for myself to connect bravia 40w4500 and blu ray .So i thought maybe it is some way out. I am looking at this surround system HT-SS1300 (HTSS1300) : Home Cinema and Hifi : Sony. Don't have turntable yet, but would look with integrated a phono pre-amp something like Pro-Ject Debut III/Phono SB
Pro-Ject Audio Systems
What i am concerned is , will they connect with each other, or i am missing something? Maybe somebody have already tried to connect turntable to home theatre system , and could share their opinions and expierences about it . All opinions and expertise would be very much apreciated.

I just checked now , and noticed that its quiet hard to find HT-SS1300 , they are discontinued and those which i found is a bit more expensive then theirs arrivals SONY HTSS100, so i believe i will change to this one , still cant understand what is difference between them http://www.sony.co.uk/product/Compa...ls=HT-SS2300&models=HT-SS1300&models=HT-SS100

Last edited:

bam-bam

Established Member
Hi
If you get a turntable that has a built-in phono stage (or buy a separate phono stage) then you should just be able to plug it into an Aux socket on the av receiver and you're away.

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom