• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

SONY HT-DDWG800 Wall Mounts

leckie

Established Member
My other half just bought me the SONY HT-DDWG800 for my birthday, now Ive come to wall mount the speakers and I bought two sets of Mikomi Wall Mounts from Argos however I can't seem to find out how to attach the speakers to them as the screws don't fit the thread of the speakers.

Any ideas?

Thanks! :thumbsup:

wingnut121

Established Member
they wont fit mate. flick through your user manual and it will tell and advise you of what to use and do

leckie

Established Member
Ah crap, does anyone with these speakers know any good mounts that won't break the bank?

jonvr6highline

Standard Member
May help mate.
I just bought a pair of wall mounts from Sony Centre for my DAV-DZ260 for £20 a pair. Perfect fit as made for them, and has not broken the bank either.
I've just got to resolve another problem on my post below yours (DAV-DZ260 speaker connectors).
Cheers
Jon

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
they wont,as its not sold in the uk,and has been wiped from the sony site,in the home theatre section.
either try b&q,or buy another set,something like these:
Adjustable Speaker Wall Mounts > Maplin

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom