Sony HS51 - Availability date/Pre-Order?

Boris Blank

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Any news on the availability date of the Sony HS51 and anyone taking pre-orders (at a good price?). Anyone doing a dead pixel check?
Thanks
Paul

Everywhere I've rang has told me they are expecting stock sometime in mid to late November.

I know that Show & Shoot is taking pre-orders and has a price of £1799 which is £100 cheaper than most places.

I've also heard from a few dealers that demand is expected to be very high and initial stocks will almost certainly dissappear overnight.

I have my pre-order in so I'm hoping I have it for the end of November/ beginning of December. As long as its here in time for christmas I'll be cool with that.

I too am gagging for this PJ and have put in my order. I kept saying to myself that I should demo it before buying, but what is not to like on the specs of this PJ?

Matt Gane at Shoot and Show says he is expecting some around the 10th Nov.

Hope this helps!

Tone

Try www.avland.co.uk who are taking pre-orders and selling for £1899. They also have full specs and photo of this little beauty @
http://www.avland.co.uk/sony/vplhs50/vpl-hs50.htm
Remember that the European(see UK) is called the VPL-HS50 and the USA version is the VPL-HS51 ( just incase you go the the shop and ask for the HS51 and get a confused blank from the sales assistant!!!

By all accounts, SONY UK receive their stock on 5th November. Dealers will have them shortly afterwards.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom