1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony hs2 &hs10

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by johnkay, Oct 4, 2002.

1. johnkay

johnkay
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have seen prices for Sony hs2 £1323.96 & hs10 £2232. I'm tempeted to order hs2 but wonder if it is worth paying the extra £900 for the hs10. Anyone seen better. I would be especially interested to hear what JRWOOD has to say about these prices.
    Also not sure if I should wait for the new Panny range.

2. jrwood

jrwood

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I would personally wait for some people to review the projector, then when you have an idea what you want, go and view the projector yourself. Everyone has their own opinions of what is acceptable and what isnt regarding contrast/screendoor/connectivity/lamp life/noise/colour!/resolution etc.

I personally would go for WXGA over WVGA everytime, also few retailers have been found so far and there is a rather large price difference already. Give it a few weeks and Im sure more retailers who buy large stock quantitys off Sony will perhaps be even cheaper :).