1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony HS10 Valuation

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by jtorry, May 19, 2005.

1. jtorry

jtorry
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I am thinking of selling my HS10 as I will be moving into a house where I wont have the space so will need to get an flatscreen TV. I havn't really been keeping up to date with projector prices so it would help if people could give me an idea on a price I should be asking for it. It has done around 300 hours with all leads/manuals/remote/box. It is out of warranty. Thanks.

2. Meridius

Meridius

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +124
    I have just sold mine for £1000 and it had 100 hours on it but i only got that becasue my friend knew i took care of my stuff and also he was my friend and he`s been after it for ages, so if your selling it you might get between £600 to £1000 you would be lucky to get more than that as new ones cost about £1500 now and blow the hs10 out of the water, and i would not seel it under £600 if it was me, so you are looking at £600 to £1000 for it if its in good nick

I was going for the new hs50 but i dont think i will bother now as sony are taking far to much time in rel the fixed versions the hs60 will be out in 8 months time i bet so i`m going to wait
    hope it helps