1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony HS10:help with PS2 & SKY connections

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by rkb, May 20, 2004.

1. rkb

rkb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Hi
    Just got 2nd hand HS10- looking to try various inputs before final decision on mounting.I did a search here and cables forum- couldn't find an answer.
    Sony multi lead is great with component from my Arcam DV27 - but no obvious matches for outputs from PS2 & Sony 750 digibox(just coax & Scart).

I don't want to buy lots of connectors short term, want to wait til position for everything fixed- but need advice from other users how best to hook-up in meantime.
    Replies much appreciated

rkb

2. common

common

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    I thought the sony sky box had svideo ? if so use the svideo multi lead to that, if you play the PS2 alot then go for an RGB to Component convertor direct to the PJ, if not just use the composite input

3. rkb

rkb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Thanks for the response, Common.
    BTW- the SKY box doesn't have S video- looks like I might have to get a Scart to S-video and route it through my Arcam FMJ22 Dave.
    Will need to get the floorboards up.....again!
    Cheers

rkb