Sony HS10...does anyone know these retailers...?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by DeaconFrost, Oct 25, 2002.

1. DeaconFrost

DeaconFrost

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everybody:)

I'm a member of avsforum.com but a newbie at this forum and I have a question. :)

I'm about to purchase the Sony HS10 or perhaps the Panny AE300 as the outsider so:

I haven't deceided where to buy it from. The prices in Denmark are too high so I'm looking in the direction of Pricejapan or these retailers:

http://www.big-screen.de (Germany) HS10 = EUR 3509 approx.

http://www.techtronics.com/uk/shop/00-index.html (UK) HS10= EUR 3370 approx.

Does anyone have experience with any of these dealers..??

Thanx
    Thomas:D

2. johnkay

johnkay
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have had bad service from Techtronics. I bought a DVD player(davs500) which was faulty and although I sent it back twice each time they kept it for over a month and it was still faulty and they charge for carriage. I tried to get an exchange but they would not agree. In the end I got my money back via credit card company. Now I am also thinking of the Sony hs10 and although it is a might be a good price at Techtronics I will not buy from Techtronics.
    I am thinking of buying from Unbeatable.co.uk but I don't know if that is any use for you in Denmark.

3. DeaconFrost

DeaconFrost

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Johnkay - thx for the input :)

I've heard other scary stuff about T.T. aswell so they're out. Unfortunatly Unbeatable dosen't ship internationally so my no. 1 is still Pj - they are cheaper and practice a "pixel-perfect" policy.....

Sofar I've only heard good stuff about them - can't wait...! :D

Regards
    Thomas