1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony FQ75 and Pioneer Home cinema Incompability?????

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Greekman, Dec 12, 2002.

1. Greekman

Greekman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have my FQ75 for about six months now and a Pioneer HTD1 home cinema system (5disks, radio, amplifier and 5.1 set of sound system,)Well first I have to say that I also have this problem with the picture, is out of focus in the left side which becames worst when it gets signal from scart.But lately I am dealing with another problem concerning my Pioneer.When playing a DVD the picture is almost perfect ( despite defocusing on the edges) but only for a period of 1(ONE) hour .After that it is only black and white . if I shut down the home cinema and light it up again it regains the colour but only for a couple of minutes and then back to black & white.I had my Pioneer checked on Pioneer service Dept and also worked perfectly on other TV sets .I have send the TV back to SONY for checking and waiting for answer.If I discover anything I will post it here so everybody knows and doesnt make a similar mistake.

Its a pitty though because at first glance Fq75 seemed to bea fine TV set....