Sony Erricson Repair team are Rubbish

Aky705

Standard Member
Reaction score
My C905 was broken (Earpiece and it wouldn't recognicse my Sim or Battery).

I posted it off.

I got in back after 16 days (they told me 3-5) and even worse they have forgot to return in with the battery and they have put a massive scratch where the battery is meant to be.

FAIL.

I have contacted them and they said they will investigate into the missing battery and contact me on Thursday (another 6 days away)!

I remember posting about these a while ago when I sent mine off. Now I'm facing the whole thing again as my c905 has packed in... Down key on navigation and Earpiece believe it or not!

The whole place seems to be run by drug addled divverts. Sent me the WRONG phone back, wanted me to pay for it then insisted I sent it to them by courier at my expense. Bailiffs were nearly called in... Not a pleasant experience!

Check this out then mate, no faith in SE at all anymore..QUOTE]

Good God, that's as bad or worse... This is a different firm to the one I used - by name at least - but there seems really to be little or no other option. Either risk it or pay contract prices for another 5 or 6 months (glad I took a 12 monther and not the 24 Voda were pushing for) and have to buy a cheapo phone...

Might say San fairy Ann to contract all together and route out my old Nokia 3210... At least that works and no sod want's to kick your head in for it on the way home from the pub!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom