Sony Ericsson W800i - Best headphones?

robo989

Ex Member
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm in abit of a pickle...

Well kinda, I just bought a refurbished W800i from Thelink, on their website on an o2 200 plan...

I knew that it was pot luck as to if they send me the accessories for the phone as well (Its stated clearly on their sits so its no biggie)...

Thing is I'm quite pleased because they send me the 512MB Pro Duo card, charger and USB cable...But no headphones :(

I'm not really sure what to do here got a couple of questions...

1. What headphones are supplied in the retail pack for this phone?

2. Would it be better me just buying the 3.5mm adaptor for £5 and using my existing headphones, I got some pretty cheap but great sounding neck band Sennheizer ones for £20 :)

3. I got £45 extra cashback from quidco.com for buying the mobile...Takin that into account do you reckon I got a good deal, I really should have asked for advice here first but didn't think at the time...

Its a W800i, on o2 200. Free line rental for 9 months on a 12 month contract, then £30 a month for remaining 3 months, also getting £45 back on this through quidco?

I got it mainly for the audio capabilities, don't use video messaging or anything and won't be using it often as a phone, don't actually get a signal where I live, certainly won't be using up all the minutes each month...

Cheers, Rob

:)

Also, What headphones should I buy for it, (If I were to get ones, based on their connector and not some 3.5mm ones, or would that be stupid?)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom