Sony ericsson question.

AV Monkey

Recently got a c702 free upgrade. Question is this. My laptop has bluetooth and i have installed the pc suit from cd-rom included in box. But it seems i can't transfer pictures to and from my phone using bluetooth only using usb. Is this correct or am i doing something wrong? This is really peeing me off as all my old phones a samsung that is now about 4yrs old and the last one i had a sony ericsson k610i did this for me.

AV Monkey

Any chance you could tell me where you have moved it please?

RobM

Distinguished Member
You're reading it :)

You posted in the Mobile Phones forum, but I just moved it to the Sony Ericsson forum within. It's where the Sony Ericsson clever types hang out, so you've more chance of a response here. It also means that when people search for help with the same problem, they have more chance of finding your thread.

G

gpl1968

You are not doing anything wrong. SE PCsuite only allows you to transfer files via usb.
If you want to transfer music and pictures via bluetooth then MyPhoneExplorer will do this. It also works much better than the SE software.
Bluetooth though, is very slow compared to usb and I always use the cable for transferring large files.

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom