For Sale Sony Epxeria Z (Factory unlocked)

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by chakota, Feb 18, 2014.

1. chakota

chakota

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +74
    Hi All,
    I have for sale my wife's Sony Experia Z phone which is factory unlocked. I bought this from this forum back in November for a xmas present for my wife. Unfortunately its too technical for her (and me for that matter ). It has never left the house since she had it and only used for phone and text and some photos. It is in excellent condition , no scratches or marks anywhere , it started its use just after xmas, so i would say hardly used. It comes with a wallet and screen protectors , headphones have not been taken out of the packet so they are unused as is the two spare sets of little foam thingys that go in your ears. I will try too answer your questions if i can bearing in mind i am not technically minded ... i shall do my best :)

Priced at £210 to include rmsd , No trades please as my wife has a little doro now.
    Link below to previous purchase
    For Sale - Brand New Sony Xperia Z Factory Unlocked *Revised Price* | AVForums IMG_0923.JPG

Price and currency: £210
    Delivery: Delivery cost is Included
    Payment method: Bank Transfer

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

2. chakota

chakota

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +74
  3. chakota

chakota

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings: