Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Sony DVP-NS900v on Sony KV32FQ75

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by DavidMalone, May 14, 2002.

1. DavidMalone

DavidMalone

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone else had experienced the following problem, and possibly how to fix it?

When I am watching a DVD, if the screen changes to 4:3 from 16:9 (usually on the extra feature sections of DVD's) my TV changes channel from AV1 to AV2 then back again ???

I have my sky box connected to my DVD player through RGB, then DVD to TV using RGB (Line1). I have tried removing the sky box from the loop but I have the same problems.

I found that early French models of this player had the same problem when using the RGB SCART line1, and have learnt that disabling PIN 19 may resolve the issue but I don't know how to do this.

Obviously I don't want to lose my RGB connection as the picture quality is superb, any ideas greatly anticipated.

Cheers,

Dav