sony dlp???, sanyo vlp60????

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by The Spaniard, Jan 31, 2001.

1. The Spaniard

The Spaniard

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +80
    Sorry folks, but one final question on projectors before I concentrate on my screen.I heard, read, dreamt or subliminally absorbed some information about two new projectors - The sanyo vlp60 that will be totally widescreen configured(like the sony) and also a new sony dlp projector. Both apparently being released within the next couple of months although I have my doubts, particularly about the sony dlp as I wasn't aware they had a deal with texas instruments regarding dlp technology. Does anyone know any more or was I dreaming!!

2. RanjanB

RanjanB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I understand that Sony are planning a DLP projector for launch by early summer.

Sony are running a promotion in the States where the VPL-VH10HT is being discounted. (A sure fire sign that old stock is being shifted to make way for the new.)