1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony DL10 or Panny DT4: Which is best?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by LDJ, Jun 27, 2004.

1. LDJ

LDJ

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +22
    Looking at buying the 28" variation of one of the above IDTV's this coming week. Both seem to get good reviews, both seem similarly specced and i've not seen either of them in the flesh (yet!).
    I don't like going on magazine recommendations or magazine reviews because i'm cynical regarding what they can and cannot say in certain circumstances, so wanted some unbiased feedback from people who have owned/used these sets.
    They both of similar price (~£400) and look quite smart from the small images i've seen at various on-line stores.

If you had to choose between the two, which would you say is the best all-round set in terms of PQ, connectivity and performance?

2. Mitch2000

Mitch2000
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've looked at both of these models this week and theres not much between the two. Both had a good picture even at our local Curry's store. Think the Sony has slightly better styling. Was seriosly contemplating the Sony for my Mum & Dad but their going to stick with a 4:3 screen as they only watch Normal TV. By the way the one their going for is a Panasonic.

3. MartinImber

MartinImber

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    WRONG - Normal TV via digital terrestrial is in widescreen