1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony DCR TRV22E

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by turner34, Jun 5, 2003.

1. turner34

turner34
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does anybody out there own a Sony Dcr Trv22e and if so what do they think about it ?
    I'm new to this Camcorder lark and after lots of reading etc i think this is the one i will purchase but i need someone to give me the final nudge by giving me their personal review. Many thanks.

2. JimM

JimM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    I've got one and love it. I was looking at models from all the big manufacturers but this one seemed to meet my needs and perform the best.

It isn't too hot if you want manual control but as far as I'm concerned cameras in this price range are mainly for point and shoot anyway. It works lovely indoors and as I wanted it to film our new arrival this was a primary concern. The only negative I have to say about it, is that it can suffer from wind noise but not to the extent that I would consider changing it.

HTH

Jim

3. JimM

JimM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    ps Should also mention that I got mine from www.letsgodigital.co.uk who were excellent. They were very helpful, very fast and had no quibbles when I wanted to return the JVC camera that I initially bought and then swapped for the TRV22e.

4. turner34

turner34
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers Jim,
    Thats probably swung it for me and scarily enough Letsgodigital was the company i was going to try.
    Once again cheers