1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony DCR-TRV140E & Pinnacle Studio DV version 8

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by infoBlip, Jan 26, 2003.

1. infoBlip

infoBlip

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone used the Sony DCR-TRV140E with Pinnacle Studio DV version 8? pros? cons?
    or basically whats the best capture card/software out there for my camcorder or what are you using to grab the best quality movies from this camcorder?
    Thanks

infoBlip

2. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,380
    Quality is not an issue when transferring/editing on DV. All capture etc is done in digital and therefore the quality stays the same.
    Pinnacle studio 8 is a great, easy to learn package.

Mark.

3. infoBlip

infoBlip

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply, as it happens I borrowed a card C/W dazzle LE from a mate who's taken it out due to lack of use. The card worked fine on Vegas 3.0, (waiting for 4! got beta) of which i'm used to using and really wanted to use it on. To my suprise, it captured fine on my over fragmented HD without dropping a single frame! though I'll use my clean HD once I get myself sorted.
    btw,
    The header was that I was going to try Pinnacle instead of Vegas, magazines gave it flying colours, but I read loads of bad consumer reviews of blue screening, hangs, etc..

infoBlip