Quantcast

Sony dav s550 question

mobily

Novice Member
Hello all,

I am sorry if this has been covered before but I am looking for an answer to something that has been frustrating me. When a dvd has two different sound formats in it i.e. dolby digital and dts how is it possible on the sony to select the one you would like to listen to?

Hope someone can help,

James :)

Kopite4Ever

Novice Member
if the dvd has a DTS soundtrack before you start the movie head into the language settings off the dvd menu and select DTS this then should automatically allow DTS on the player and u should see an icon on the display ! i dont own the sony im just goingby how ive seen all other AIO work :lesson:

S

S.S.Dhuper

Originally posted by BauerCTU
if the dvd has a DTS soundtrack before you start the movie head into the language settings off the dvd menu and select DTS this then should automatically allow DTS on the player and u should see an icon on the display ! i dont own the sony im just goingby how ive seen all other AIO work :lesson:
Or while the movie is playing press the AUDIO button on your remote control and this will alternate between D/D, DTS, and director's commentaries if your DVD supports them.

Top Bottom