1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony DAV-S550 cinema system

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by goatboat, Aug 14, 2005.

1. goatboat

goatboat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi,
    i own a sony DAVS550 cinema system and have never put the tv's sound through the system. So, belatedly i am trying to do this but do not have the owner's manual to show me how!
    Can i download a copy from an archive or is there another way of getting hold of a copy?

thanks, tim :thumbsup:

2. helpneeded

helpneeded

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. goatboat

goatboat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks helpneeded,

that's a result and very appreciated. :smashin: Whether or not i can get my head round the 'video in' and 'component' terminolgy gumph is another matter.

i will have a look tomorrow. Once again thanks for v much for helping out. it is quite amazing what is available on the net and the fact that strangers are out there willing to help.

i will stop there!

tim

4. helpneeded

helpneeded

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Oh no, don't stop there....

Continue with the praise!!!

I dont mind the fact I won't be able to get through the door as my head will have grown sooooooo big!!! :rotfl:

I've noticed on the same website, there is some sort of tutorial on how to connect Audio/Video equipment;

the link....

http://www.sonydigital-link.com/Tutorials/TV/Diagrams/diagrams.asp?l=en

Hope this of further help!!!

Happy wiring!

5. Neiliboy

Neiliboy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have you sorted this now?

Was wondering - if you have a sky box it should be fairly straightforward - if not then there most certainly will be a solution out there for you.

What is your setup?

Neil