Sony DAV-IS10 - any good?

Lil' Joe

Banned
I like the look of the Sony DAV-IS10. Is it any good?

I will be using a PS3 for Blu Ray and SD DVD's too, is this good for full 5.1/7.1 sound? Also, this means I dont really need a DVD player built in. Will the PS3 work with the DAV-IS10?

The room I will be using it in isn't that big so small speakers are a must. Ideally wireless rears would be good but not at the cost of sound quality. I had a brief listen to the Sony in the shop and it seemed pretty impressive, especially considering the size of the speakers (tiny!).

Finally, should I go for a separate receiver and speaker set up? Are there any receivers that don't have an in built DVD player?

Thanks ya"ll...

kentish_lad

I like the look of the Sony DAV-IS10. Is it any good?

I will be using a PS3 for Blu Ray and SD DVD's too, is this good for full 5.1/7.1 sound? Also, this means I dont really need a DVD player built in. Will the PS3 work with the DAV-IS10?

The room I will be using it in isn't that big so small speakers are a must. Ideally wireless rears would be good but not at the cost of sound quality. I had a brief listen to the Sony in the shop and it seemed pretty impressive, especially considering the size of the speakers (tiny!).

Finally, should I go for a separate receiver and speaker set up? Are there any receivers that don't have an in built DVD player?

Thanks ya"ll...

Go with separates, Sony do a package, google HD-DDW790

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom