Sony D800U no epg or menus since v12 upgrade

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by macta, Oct 31, 2004.

1. macta

macta

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone else noticed their sony box have the epg or menus disappear since the upgrade to v12?

Twice now my box has not showed the epg when I press the epg button nor the menu's however the ch+/- buttons have continued to change channels?

The first time a standby on/off corrected it, the second time I had to do a reset (e.g. press power for 6 seconds) and it corrected itself.

Anyone else notice this? After the upgrade I didn't do a full reset so I am hoping its that but its a bit worrying.

Tim

2. adrianl

adrianl

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    No probs since I upgraded to v12. I haven't actually reset since, just gone to standby and back, The new version now appears ok in the technical menu though.

Adrian

3. sdc395

sdc395
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    A few people have reported minor problems since the upgrade (although this one is new to me). AFAIK, all but one has been solved by a reset. The unresolved issue relates to the MHEG's on the BBC's time-sharing channels popping-up when they shouldn't.