Sony Cybershot DSC-T10

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by Cradler, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Cradler

Cradler
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sony introduced a new addition to their T-series of ultra-compact cameras. This one's a whole lot like the DSC-T30, with the major differences being LCD size and battery life. Sony also came out with a new GPS receiver that can be used with both their cameras and camcorders. The GPS-CS1 weighs just 2 ounces so it can go anywhere with you. As you take photos, the GPS stores the location in its memory. Once you get back to your PC the included software combines the GPS and image data so you can see where you took your photos.

Click on the following link for more information and detailed specs:

http://www.atlantic2u.net/store/viewproduct.asp?idproduct=6409

2. ush flynn

ush flynn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +126
    can we get this guy warned or banned? i had a quick look at his posts and hes just pointing people towards that site on every post. I guess its his site or he works for them.
    Posts usually start with.. "I just got one of those from ....."

3. daveb975

daveb975

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +439
    Plus the price on the site is more than Sony are going to be selling it for (£279) The camera itself is an interesting one, though.

It is exactly the same size as the outgoing T9, quite a lot smaller than the T30. it is also 7.2mp.

This makes the difference between the T30 and the T10 even less significant - the T30 has a 3" LCD vs 2.5", and a better battery life, but the T10 battery is still fine.

The T10 is a useful £70 cheaper at full price, and a fair bit smaller than the T30.

When I bought my T30 a few months ago, it just about justified the extra cash over the T9, not so sure it would have done over the T10, though. It will be interesting to see what price the discounters will do this for, given the T30 is now not much more than £250.