• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

sony cybershot battery??

rich hard

Standard Member
I have a Sony Cybershot T9 camera,very small with good picture quality.
The issue I have which I hope someone can help me with is that I bought a replacement/spare Energizer battery advertised as a direct replacement.
I went to use it the other day and the camera flashed up "Info-lithium batteries only",checking the battery it only says "Li-ion",it's obvious to me and will be to most of you that it is the wrong type of battery.
Can anybody shed any light onto the different spec.
The reason for this post is that I want some info,perhaps technical to take back to him.
The seller(ebay:oops:) says that it is unusual and should work,he's going to get back to me...:rolleyes:.
I'll return it as it's no good to me and apparently it carries a 1 year warranty....
Thanks in advance for replies..:thumbsup:

TonyH

Established Member
Wow the camera knows what kind of battery it is. I thought you could put anything in, as long as it fitted etc.

rich hard

Standard Member
..as if by magic...

battery001.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom