Sony customer service

meles

Standard Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know the number to get through to Sony Customer Services? Their website is useless as it gives a number 01413 1700 which is unobtainable. It also allows you to send emails, but I have sent three now over several weeks with no reply, not even an acknowledgment. All I want is to talk to someone for some intelligent pre-sales advice on buying a camcorder, but if I can't get through I am seriously thinking about trying another brand.

Yep, same here.

I'm about to go HDV, had a couple of questions to iron out first. No response to emails, the contact numbers page online wouldn't load and after being on hold for a 1/2 hour at a time i get cut off.

Terrible.

08705 111 999

or

0990 111 999

Roy Mallard said:
Yep, same here.

I'm about to go HDV, had a couple of questions to iron out first. No response to emails, the contact numbers page online wouldn't load and after being on hold for a 1/2 hour at a time i get cut off.

Terrible.

Roy if you want to know answers to questions about the new Sony cams try the Vegas user forums. There are quite a few users there.

Try looking up "spot" he'll be able to answer any questions you have I'm sure.

http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.com/forums/ShowTopics.asp?ForumID=4

Yep, cheers.

My dealer (www.hprestons.co.uk) were able to satisfy all my questions and cut me a really good deal as well. They couldn't match the best internet price but they done good discounts on some other bits and bobs I was buying.

My main question related to native 4:3 recording and the HDV down conversion to SD.

Cheers again

Thanks for the phone numbers Martin. Only problem now is they don't answer. Why am I not surprised?

Probably busy - should get you into a menu system - I'll look up the other number later

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom