• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sony customer service

meles

Standard Member
Does anybody know the number to get through to Sony Customer Services? Their website is useless as it gives a number 01413 1700 which is unobtainable. It also allows you to send emails, but I have sent three now over several weeks with no reply, not even an acknowledgment. All I want is to talk to someone for some intelligent pre-sales advice on buying a camcorder, but if I can't get through I am seriously thinking about trying another brand.

R

Roy Mallard

Yep, same here.

I'm about to go HDV, had a couple of questions to iron out first. No response to emails, the contact numbers page online wouldn't load and after being on hold for a 1/2 hour at a time i get cut off.

Terrible.

MartinImber

Established Member
08705 111 999

or

0990 111 999

vonhosen

Established Member
Roy Mallard said:
Yep, same here.

I'm about to go HDV, had a couple of questions to iron out first. No response to emails, the contact numbers page online wouldn't load and after being on hold for a 1/2 hour at a time i get cut off.

Terrible.

Roy if you want to know answers to questions about the new Sony cams try the Vegas user forums. There are quite a few users there.

Try looking up "spot" he'll be able to answer any questions you have I'm sure.

http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.com/forums/ShowTopics.asp?ForumID=4

R

Roy Mallard

Yep, cheers.

My dealer (www.hprestons.co.uk) were able to satisfy all my questions and cut me a really good deal as well. They couldn't match the best internet price but they done good discounts on some other bits and bobs I was buying.

My main question related to native 4:3 recording and the HDV down conversion to SD.

Cheers again

MartinImber

Established Member
Probably busy - should get you into a menu system - I'll look up the other number later

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom